Safety Tips for an Awesome Summer!
Vehicle Safety Tips:
• Don’t make things easy on a criminal! Please do not leave your vehicle running unattended, especially with the windows down or doors unlocked.
• Remove all valuables from you vehicle or hidden from sight when parked at home.
• Please don’t leave children or pets in your vehicle. Temperatures inside a vehicle rise quickly and can cause injury or death!
Vacation Safety Tips:
• When going on vacation, make sure your home is secured, delay deliveries until your return or have a neighbor check your mail and deliveries for you while you are away.
• Light timers and motion lights are great crime deterrents.
• Wait until you return from vacation to post your vacation videos and pictures on social media.